Zoom is a web conferencing tool for faculty teaching in online and simulcast classrooms and for those who use more advanced functionalities of web conferencing platforms. Additionally, Zoom will be used in administrative areas around campus.
Villanova Faculty/Staff/Students: To create your Zoom account, goto the Villanova Zoom Login page. Click Login and enter your Villanova credentials. Once you complete this step, your Zoom account will be created. Please review guides and attend trainings listed below to learn how to use Zoom.
Teaching a simulcast class?
- Written documentation on how to use Simulcast technology.
- Video instructions on how to use Simulcast technology
- Attend a virtual "Simulcast Class - Technology Training" workshop.
- Unable to attend a workshop? View one of the recordings from the simulcast training sessions, available on Simulcast Technology page.
CIT will be holding weekly group training sessions for both BB Collaborate Ultra and Zoom.
Live Trainings (virtual or in-person)
- Please check the Instructional Technologies Training Calendar to sign up for these sessions.
- Zoom offers their own live webinars, please visit the Zoom Live Training Webinars (attend Getting Started, Zoom Meetings for Education, or Zoom Meetings webinars)
How to Create Your Zoom Meeting (outside of Bb)