HIGHER EDUCATION ACT
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 is a federal law enacted on August 14, 2008. It reauthorized the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
HEA requires higher education institutions to report and disclose information from various administrative areas and make its information readily available to interested parties via this website.
The following general information subject areas provide links to references, reports and additional details. If you have questions, please contact the Department responsible for the information.
Higher Education Act Notices
- Student Complaint Processes
- Educational Programs and Strategic Plan
- Student Records Policy
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- The University maintains articulation agreements with the following institutions: Community College of Philadelphia, Delaware County Community College, Montgomery County Community College, Harrisburg Area Community College, Harcum College, Reading Area Community College, Eastern University, Bryn Mawr College, and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and maintains combined degree programs in the health professions with University of Pennsylvania and Salus University, as well as the Nurse Anesthesia DNP program offered together with Prospect Medical Holdings – Crozer-Chester Medical Center. Information on affiliation agreements maintained in connection with the Second Degree Accelerated BSN Track is available on the M. Louise Fitzpatrick College of Nursing web page.
- The Law School maintains affiliation agreements with Stonehill College, King’s College, Muhlenberg University, University of Scranton, Bryant University, and The College of New Jersey. Information on agreements maintained in connection with the JD/LLM in International Studies is available on the program web page.
- Retention Rates
- Student Body Diversity
- Student Body Graduation Rates
- Job Placement and Post-Graduation Information
- Facilities and Services Available to Students
- Learning Support Services Available to Students
- Drug Free Schools Brochure
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Copyright Infringement and Illegal File Sharing Information
- Vaccinations Policy
- Programs Associated with Professional Licensure and/or Certification