If you’d like to request a recording of your class/event to Mediasite from a compatible Villanova space, see Request a Recording.
Mediasite Mosaic, Villanova's desktop lecture capture tool, allows you to record asynchronous lectures, slides, video, and computer functions (much like classroom recordings or narrated PowerPoint presentations). Since many users view online content with varying devices and internet connections, they may have issues viewing narrated PowerPoints. Recording with Mosaic will provide a more consistent experience for your audience.
Installing Mediasite Mosaic
- Download Mosaic to Your Device
- Microsoft requirements: Windows 10 version 17763.0 or higher, 64bit, 8 GB Memory
- macOS requirements: Mac OS Catalina (version 10.15) or later
Help Documents and Tutorials
- Preparing to Record: Best Practices and Accessibility Considerations
- Recording Your Screen with Mosaic (for both PC and Mac)
Note: Mediasite Desktop Recorder is no longer a supported application as of June 2021; if you have been using this application, please uninstall it from your device(s) and replace it with Mediasite Mosaic per the install directions above at your earliest convenience