Villanova Law uses innovative technologies to improve all aspects of the law school experience. Our building was designed from the bottom up with students’ needs in mind and features state-of-the-art technological capabilities including:
- Wireless connectivity throughout the complex
- Power outlets at every seat in every classroom, seating areas in hallways, student lounge and outdoor patio
- High-tech classrooms with smart lecterns and the ability for professors to control every aspect of the classroom from the lectern touchpanel
- Courtrooms that integrate contemporary technologies
- Ample study areas for laptop users (study rooms, coffee bar, outdoor patio, dining area, library carrels, tables and study rooms)
- Several breakout rooms with 42” wall-mounted monitors and conference phone capabilities
- Digital signage on every floor displaying upcoming events, announcements and weather
- Touchscreen directory that welcomes visitors upon entering the building
- Wireless printing capabilities from anywhere in the building to multiple locations
Web and Email Policies
Every member of the University community is bound by web and email policies and is expected to be thoroughly familiar with them.
Accounts and Passwords
It is the policy of Villanova University that all faculty, staff and students will be issued a User ID that is to be protected by a password which enables them to complete the academic and business needs of the University.
For information on your account and help with your password, please visit UNIT.
At Villanova Law, we use Blackboard as our online course management system. Professors use Blackboard to communicate with students outside of class by posting assignments, materials, and announcements. Information on how to use Blackboard.
Please feel free to contact a representative or review the web pages below for additional information from any one of the five departments that comprise CWSL Technology Services.