The Computer Services/Network Services department supports all aspects of computer related technology either in a primary or secondary role within the Law School community. Our primarily focus is on infrastructure and network technologies as well as end user PC support. We support Administrative, Academic and Student computer related technology.
Our primary responsibilities include supporting staff/faculty and students in the following areas.
- Network file storage
- Pharos print system
- Desktops (hardware/software)
- Laptops (hardware/software)
- Service available for students
- Wireless Network
- Wired Network
- Maintain Law School server infrastructure (hardware/software)
- Coordinate IT support issues with UNIT and Various IT vendors
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve law school functionality
- Consult with Multimedia Technologies, Classroom Technologies and/or Academic Computing to support and help improve their classroom and academic technology initiatives
For hands on support please stop by the TechZone located in the Library across from the Reference desk.
To report trouble or request assistance, please contact us via phone, email or by using our Service and Support Portal.