- Civil Rights and Social Justice Collection:
Includes publications from the Commission on Civil Rights, legislative histories on landmark legislation, briefs from relevant U.S. Supreme Court cases, and other documents covering civil rights in the United States.
- COVID-19: Pandemics Past and Present: This database includes information on past pandemics as well as the COVID-19 crisis. It includes federal government reports, hearings, and more. Content that is COVID-19 specific is organized into specific areas of focus: Economic Impact, Global Impact, Health Care Impact, and Societal Impact, with a separate subcollection exclusive to Past Pandemics.
- Executive Privilege: This database includes primary materials from all three branches of government as well as secondary sources exploring the use of executive privilege in the past through today.
- History of Supreme Court Nominations: This collection features the full text of the Supreme Court of the U.S. Hearings and Reports on Successful and Unsuccessful Nominations of Supreme Court Justices by the Senate Judiciary Committee. Use the Browse by Justice option to link directly to relevant content, articles, and bibliography as applicable to each justice.
- UNC Press Law Publications: Provides access to more than 400 titles from this publisher, browseable by title, subject, date or author. Titles offer historical and current coverage of a range of social justice issues including racial injustice, civil rights and immigration as well as biographies of influential laweyrs, judges and social reformers,