EVENTS & REUNION
Villanova Law Reunion 2022
May 16-21, 2022
This year’s Reunion will feature a series of virtual and in-person events for alumni to reconnect with the Villanova Law community.
We look forward to seeing you!
Virtual and In-Person CLE Series
Continue your legal education through a number of CLE offerings from Villanova Law faculty and special guests.
Milestone Reunion Events
Class years ending in 2 or 7 will have the opportunity to reconnect with classmates at meetups at bars near campus or in Philadelphia!
Campus Tours and Events
Explore all of the campus transformations that have taken place since graduation! Tours of the Law School’s John F. Scarpa Hall and the John and Joan Mullen Center for the Performing Arts will be available throughout the day. Plus, join us for the Alumni Festival Lunch!
Throughout the year, Villanova Law offers a number of events for our alumni to network, learn and socialize with other Law alumni.
Wednesday, May 11
Hershey Lodge (325 University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033)
- Villanova Law Alumni Awards, 4/28
- Delaware Luncheon, 3/30
- 25th Annual Public Interest Auction, 3/26
- A Conversation on Empowerment with Villanova Women Trailblazers, 3/16
- Your Next Career Move: Starting, Accelerating, Winding Down, 2/25
- Delaware Winter Social, 1/26
- Considering a Lateral Move?, 12/1-16
- Young Alumni Happy Hour (Philadelphia), 9/23
We also encourage members of the Villanova Law Alumni Association to also engage with the larger Villanova University Alumni Association (VUAA) which offers alumni events around the country and world.
As a service to our alumni, Villanova Law hosts a number of symposia every year which are eligible for continuing legal education credits. Alumni are welcome to join for either earning CLEs or for enrichment.
Monday, May 2
8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
5 Substantive and 1.5 Ethics Distance CLE credits
Tuesday, June 7
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
6 Substantive In-Person or Distance CLE credits
- Earth Day CLE with Professor Todd Aagaard, 4/27
- 44th Annual Donald A. Giannella Memorial Lecture, 4/11
- 2022 CARES Symposium, 4/8
- The 2022 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium, 4/1
- Lewis H. Gold ’62 Lecture on Ethics & Professional Responsibility, 3/31
- Seventh Annual Fashion Law Symposium, 3/25
- "State Courts and the Political Process", 3/21
- Annual Villanova Law Review Norman J. Shachoy Symposium, 3/18
- 2022 Villanova Environmental Law Journal Blank Rome LLP Symposium, 2/11
- Inaugural Anti-Poverty Symposium, 10/22
- The Burned Out Lawyer - Recognition and Prevention Strategies in the Post-COVID World, 9/29
- "The Decline of Natural Law: How American Lawyers Once Used Natural Law and Why They Stopped," 9/21
Join the Nova Network, Villanova's official social and professional network, to find Villanovans in your industry and local area, discuss career-related topics and access resources for your professional development.