The Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aid Library (access instructions below) includes the complete collection of titles from the most popular study aids:
- Examples & Explanations series (all 38 titles)
- Emanuel Law Outlines
- Emanuel CrunchTime series
- Glannon Guides
- Casenote Legal Briefs
- Academic Success series
- Inside Series
- Friedman’s Practice Series
- And more . . .
The Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aid Library also offers over 200 videos with coverage of 21 course areas. Each video covers a fundamental legal concept and is written and presented by a law professor or legal practitioner, providing you with additional tools and resources that can be accessed 24/7.
These study aids are available at any time, day or night through the end of May, and the service allows for unlimited simultaneous users. Follow the steps below to set up access to the virtual library:
- Go to https://ebooks.aspenlaw.com/librarycard/login
- Select your institution from the dropdown
- For library card number, enter the first part of your law school email address/MyNova login AND the number 1 (example: for firstname.lastname@example.org, library card number would be studentname1)
- Register for a personal account to be able to highlight, take notes and use bookmarks
On the Bookshelf page, click Filter By to find books for a course area. Looking for an Examples & Explanations or Glannon Guide? Use Filter By Series.
After initiating an ebook download online, you may use the iPublishCentral Reader app to read an ebook. Download the app from the link on the personal account login page.
Tired of reading? Check out their study aid video and audio resources.
The Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aid Library is easy to use, but user help (including the FAQ ) will be available on the Villanova Law Library Study Aids Guide.