Are you interested in facilitating a verbal discussion in an online environment?
VoiceThread (video overview) is an interactive discussion tool that allows students and their instructors to engage in an asynchronous discussion using a variety of communication mediums that include:
- Screen Capture
- Screen Annotation
This tool is fully integrated with the Blackboard course environment and found under Tools.
Interested in using VoiceThread?
- View presentation by UNIT-Learning Technologies staff on how VoiceThread works (49 minutes)
- View presentation VoiceThread provided to Villanova faculty on how VoiceThread Works (54 minutes)
- Creating VoiceThread (video)
- Using VoiceThread within Blackboard (video)
- VoiceThread User Guide (pdf)
- Register for workshops held conducted by VoiceThread
- Workshops held by UNIT-Learning Technologies Staff on rotating basis
- Visit VoiceThread Blog for ideas on using VT