Villanova is offering LinkedIn Learning—a leading online education platform—to further advance the professional development of the University’s students, faculty and staff. It is available to all current students, faculty and staff, as well as alumni who graduated within the last 12 months.
LinkedIn Learning is a leading online education platform featuring thousands of courses taught by industry experts. Courses on the site enable learners to explore and develop expertise in a range of subjects including the Microsoft Office Suite, data visualization tools, graphic design, diversity and inclusion, management skills, leadership development, Python, web development and more.
Offered through the University Career Center and Human Resources, this one-year pilot program is being introduced as part of the University’s Strategic Plan, Rooted. Restless.
With LinkedIn Learning, Villanovans get:
- Extensive access. Choose from more than 15,000 courses in 7 different languages covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.