Our mission is to provide the highest quality comprehensive career services empowering members of the Villanova University community to choose and attain personally rewarding careers.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Career Center. As partners, we can provide students with the knowledge, resources and skills to be successful in their careers. Villanova students are extremely successful in acquiring jobs and attending prestigious graduate schools. Please view our Outcomes Explorer for more details.
Dave Leibig - Liaison to the Fitzpatrick College of Nursing and Athletics department
Maggie Songer - Liaison to the School of Business
Beth Cahill - Liaison to the College of Engineering
Jhaakira Jacobs - Liaison to the Liberal Arts
John McGranaghan - Liaison to the Sciences
Alex Karlesses - Pre-Law Advisor
Laura Walker - Credentials Secretary
We appreciate the opportunity to educate students about the job-search process, teach them skills and make them aware of career resources.
How to request a presentation:
- In order to best accommodate your request, please make your request at least three weeks in advance.
- E-mail the Career Center or call 610-519-4060 with:
- preferred day(s) and date, class time, and location
- the size of your class and composition (graduate, undergraduate, class year, majors)
- your contact information
- A counselor will then be in touch to confirm and finalize the program details.