COMBINED BACHELOR-MASTER PROGRAM
The combined Bachelor-Master of Public Administration (MPA) is an accelerated degree program that is open to all undergraduate majors at Villanova University. This program is designed for undergraduate students interested in advancing in a career in the field of public service, which includes public, private and nonprofit organizations.
Students have the opportunity to complete an undergraduate and graduate degree with significant cost savings.
Students must have a 3.0 GPA to apply to this program and should apply in the second semester of their junior year. The application fee for the MPA program will be waived. For this combined program, students can take up to nine credits of graduate courses during their senior year, which will count towards both their Bachelor and MPA degrees.
EXPLORE THE PROGRAM
- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts (uploaded on the Academic History page of the application)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- To begin graduate courses next summer: March 15
- To begin graduate courses next fall: March 15
- To begin graduate courses next spring: October 15
Public Administration Careers
A Public Service and Administration degree can lead to successful careers in federal, state and local government, the nonprofit sector, as well as in the private sector.