- The Master of Science in Sustainable Engineering may be pursued by the non-engineering degree holder, provided he/she can present evidence of proficiency in:
- Mathematics: Calculus through, and including, Differential Equations
- Basic Science: Two semesters of college Chemistry, including one Chemistry lab
- Engineering Science: One semester of college Physics (no lab required)
- in the absence of such evidence, the applicant may be admitted provisionally, but will be required to complete undergraduate prerequisite courses that will depend on the applicant’s background and intended track. These undergraduate courses will not count towards the degree. Upon completion, the candidate can then be granted regular admission status into the program.
- Please refer to the College of Engineering’s Graduate Admissions page for information which applies to all graduate engineering applicants.