E-Learning: A Benefit for Online & On Campus Students
Villanova’s top-ranked Graduate Engineering program has a built-in online component—E-Learning—available to all students. Unlike other programs, at Villanova you can choose to take classes on campus, online or alternate as often as you’d like. In fact, 99% of enrolled graduate students access online content.
Students taking classes from a distance will find the experience to be seamless. E-Learning students have identical course material, instructors and semester pacing and receive the same diploma as students in the on-campus classroom.
Students can log in, in real-time from anywhere in the world with internet access, can participate in the discussion alongside their in-class classmates. Even students who attend most classes in person benefit from the 24/7 online access to course content.
- Review past lectures to help prepare for exams and homework
- Never miss a class due to travel, work or family obligations
- An option to come to campus to meet your professor and classmates
- 100% synchronous (or view recorded lectures at your convenience)
- On campus students have access to all E-Learning resources