ABOUT THE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
By delivering a rigorous engineering education that teaches students to solve problems, think creatively and work collaboratively, a Villanova Engineering degree—Bachelor’s to PhD—will prepare you to be successful in any career.
With passion, curiosity, engagement and vision, Villanova Engineers become society’s future innovators and technical leaders, committed to serving the greater good and solving complex global challenges by following habits of the heart and mind.
Villanova Engineers' accomplishments include:
- Leading Fortune 500 companies
- Starting companies
- Traveling to space
- Winning the Nobel Peace Prize
- Playing in the NBA
- Serving as president of Stanford University
- Being recognized among Forbes’ “100 Most Powerful Women”
- Winning the Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Earning the MacArthur “Genius” Fellowship
- Receiving the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists & Engineers
BY THE NUMBERS
Villanova University’s College of Engineering is committed to an educational program that emphasizes technical excellence and a liberal arts education within the framework of the University's Augustinian and Catholic traditions.
As a community of scholars, we seek to educate students to pursue both knowledge and wisdom, and to aspire to ethical and moral leadership within their chosen careers, their community and the world. We value a spirit of community among all members of the college that respects academic freedom and inquiry, the discovery and cultivation of new knowledge, and continued innovation in all that we do.