NOVA NOW, the Villanova University Mobile App
Nova Now is Villanova University's official mobile app for iOS and Android users. It puts Villanova in the palm of your hand with the goal of enhancing the mobile experience for students, faculty, staff, and visitors who interact with Villanova's campus and community.
- Fingerprint authentication
- Campus map
- Class list
- Midterm and final grades
- Hold codes
- Campus dining hours, menus, and nutrition facts
- A campus-wide directory
- Wildcard management
- Access to Sexual Misconduct Resource Information
- The ability to submit an IT Support Request
- The ability to submit a Facilities Management Request
- Access to Villanova Facebook, Twitter and YouTube content
- Access to an event calendar
- Access to news
- The Virtual Visit map
Frequently Asked Questions
This is an update to our existing University app. If you have already downloaded the app, you can update to this new version by going into updates on your iOS, Android or tablet device and downloading the latest update. This will automatically update your existing app.
No. Nova Now is Free!
There is a module to submit an IT Support Request right within the app! If you are having trouble opening or downloading the app, UNIT's Help Desk is happy to help. You can contact them at x7777. Or fill out the feedback form.
No. While many features and functions of the app were developed especially for students, faculty and staff, parents, alumni and prospective students may all find valuable information throughout the app! However, some functionality is restricted to students, faculty, and staff.
- You'll also be prompted to log-in when you select either the Student, Faculty, or Staff Personas. Visitors do not have to log in.
- Use your normal VU credentials. (Which all faculty, staff, and students have)
- If you are not a faculty/staff/student, you cannot log-in.