1. From the Start menu select the Control Panel
2. Select Network and Sharing Center
3. Select Manage Wireless Networks
4. Locate eduroam profile
5. Right-click the eduroam profile and select properties
6. Click on the security tab
7. Click the settings button next to 'Microsoft: Protected EAP (PEAP)' authentication method
8. Click Configure next to 'Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP v2)' authentication method
9. Make sure that the check box next to 'Automatically use my Windows logon name and password' is unchecked.
10. Click OK on all open windows to save settings.