To register for the first time through Villanova, find “Villanova University” in the organization list. Follow the subsequent prompts to set yourself up as a learner. For more details, see the complete CITI registration instructions or the CITI registration manual below.
If you have completed the required modules within the last two years at another institution, please link your existing CITI profile to Villanova. Instructions for doing so are at the first link above or in the CITI registration manual below.
Each course module consists of instructional text, related case studies and a quiz. The quiz can be retaken until a minimum passing score of 80% is achieved. If you have any questions about this program, please email the Office of Research Protections.
Online CITI Training Course Requirements
Faculty & Staff
- Financial Conflicts of Interest Disclosure (University requirement)
- Responsible Conduct of Research (University requirement)
- Conflicts of Interest (University requirement)
- “Working with the IACUC” Course (IACUC requirement)
- Species Specific Modules (IACUC requirement)
- Aseptic Surgery Module if applicable (IACUC requirement)
- *NEW Animal Biosafety (IACUC requirement)
For FCOI disclosure, please contact the COI Office with your VU user name and department. FCOI disclosures are not normally required for students.
Animal Handler Training
Occupational Health Surveillance Program
For more information see the Resources Page.
Wildlife Research Permit Information