To register for the first time through Villanova, find “Villanova University” in the organization list. Follow the subsequent prompts to set yourself up as a learner. For more details, see the complete CITI registration instructions.
If you have completed the required modules within the last two years at another institution, please link your existing CITI profile to Villanova. Instructions for doing so are at the first link above.
Each course module consists of instructional text, related case studies and a quiz. The quiz can be retaken until a minimum passing score of 80% is achieved. If you have any questions about this program, please email the Office of Research Protections.
Online CITI Training Course Requirements as of November 2018
Faculty & Staff
- Financial Conflicts of Interest (University requirement)
- Responsible Conduct of Research (University requirement)
- Conflicts of Interest (IACUC mandated)
- “Working with the IACUC” Course (IACUC mandated)
- Species Specific Modules (IACUC mandated)
- Aseptic Surgery Module if applicable (IACUC mandated)
For FCOI disclosure, please contact the Office of Research Protections. FCOI disclosures are not normally required for students.
Animal Handler Training
Wildlife Research Permit Information