Want to discuss your law school plans and timeline? Make an appointment with Villanova's Pre-Law Advisor, Christina Butler, in the Career Center - Garey Hall 117. If you have any questions, please contact Christina at email@example.com or 610-519-5958.
There are two types of Pre-Law advising appointments. Please consider your needs when scheduling one of these types:
- Pre-Law Advising: Career Exploration - 30 minutes – Explore the legal field and law school. Prepare for pre-law internships and volunteer opportunities, resume & cover letter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Pre-Law Advising: Law School Application – 60 minutes – Discuss the LSAT, timeline, process, application materials, school selection, financial aid, etc. Review personal statement.
To schedule your appointment:
- Navigate to Handshake
- Select the Career Center option that aligns with your current student status
- Select one of the two Pre-Law Advising appointment options
- Find a date and time that works for you
*Villanova Alumni: Pre-Law advising appointments are also available to you. If you have any difficulty accessing your Handshake account, please contact the Career Center at 610-519-4060.*