Want to discuss your law school plans and timeline? Make an appointment with Villanova's Pre-Law Advisor, Christina Butler, in the Career Center - Garey Hall 117. If you have any questions, please contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-519-5958.
There are three types of Pre-Law advising appointments. Please consider your needs when scheduling one of these types:
- Pre-Law Advising: Quick Questions - 15 minutes – Get your quick questions answered regarding the law school application process or legal field.
- Pre-Law Advising: Career Exploration - 30 minutes –Explore the legal field and law school. Prepare for pre-law internships and volunteer opportunities, resume and cover letter, LinkedIn and more.
- Pre-Law Advising: Law School Application - 60 minutes – Discuss the LSAT, timeline, process, application materials, school selection, financial aid and more, as well as review personal statements.
To schedule your appointment:
- Navigate to Handshake.
- Select the Career Center option that aligns with your current student status.
- Select one of the three Pre-Law Advising appointment options.
- Find a date and time that works for you!
Villanova Alumni: Pre-Law advising appointments are also available to you. If you have any difficulty accessing your Handshake account, please contact the Career Center at 610-519-4060.