Skip to main content

Current Student Name / Address Change Form

This form is intended for current students of Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.  If you are Villanova Law alumni, please enter all updates into Nova Network instead.

Student Information

if you are a Villanova undergrad student or a grad student not in the law school, please use the university forms available here


If you are submitting a change to your name or social security number, you MUST upload a copy of Official Documentation showing your new information.  Acceptable documentation is:

  • Valid Driver's License
  • Birth Certificate
  • Valid Passport
  • Certified Court Order
  • Social Security Card (Required for SSN change)

Local Address Change

Permanent Address Change

Emergency Contacts