University Resources During Winter Break 2021-22
The University will be closed for Winter Break beginning on Thursday, December 23, through Wednesday, January 5, for faculty, staff and students to receive much-deserved time off. As such, campus services will be limited during this time. Please read the email below for helpful information regarding University operations:
- Public Safety can be contacted in case of emergency at 610-519-4444.
- For non-emergencies, or to reach an on-call residence life staff member, please call 610-519-5800.
Student Health Center
- The Student Health Center will be closed from Thursday, December 23 through Wednesday, January 5, and reopen Thursday, January 6, and Friday, January 7, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Student Health Center will be closed on Saturday, January 8.
- 24/7 hours of operation will resume on Sunday, January 9 beginning at noon.
- A list of local health resources, including pharmacies, hospitals and urgent care locations can be found on the Student Health Center website.
- Kitchen access will be available within or adjacent to the residence hall where you will be residing over break.
- Dougherty Dining Hall will close on Sunday, December 18, following brunch service. Please note: this will be the last day for students to use their meal plan.
- As a courtesy, Points and Guest Meals will remain active through Wednesday, December 22, and accepted in locations that are open those days (not all locations accept guest meals). Please visit the Dining Services website for information on hours of operations and dining locations.
- Dining halls will reopen on Friday, January 7, beginning with breakfast at 8 a.m. in Donahue Hall.
A Villanova staff member will coordinate transportation to Giant Food on Friday, December 17 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, December 23 at 8 p.m., departing from Connelly Circle. Please confirm with Kyle Fok via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (267-251-2152) if you plan on attending. Additional trips can be coordinated with 24–48-hour notice. Please reach out to Kyle for assistance.
Additionally, the Nova Nook, located in Dougherty Hall Room 217, will remain open and can provide supplemental personal necessities (toiletries, non-perishable food items, cleaning supplies). If you need additional financial assistance to buy food over the winter break, please email email@example.com for support.
We hope that you will be able to enjoy the extended break over the next few weeks. If you need additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Division of Student Life