TICKETS, STORE, AND FUNDRAISERS
Tickets are required for all events in the Topper Theatre in the John and Joan Mullen Center for the Performing Arts. Other available tickets are highlighted/linked below as they become available..
- A Cappella Palooza
- Mullen Center Box Office
- Family Weekend A Cappella Showcase
- Family Weekend Student Performing Arts Showcase
- ACV Fashion Show
- Irish Dance Festival
We truly appreciate the generous support of Villanova alumni, parents and friends. Make your gift through our secure giving form by searching for the student organization of your choice.
- Villanova Voices - Finals Survival Kits - available in mid-March
- Villanova Singers -Singing Valentines - available in January & February
- Tour Payments (Singers & Voices)
Already familiar with the area? View the Maps and Directions website.
- Most of our performances as well as the Summer Music Studies program are held in St. Mary's Hall, building number 53 on the campus map. Use the parking lot entrance labeled 'West Campus Entrance'.
- Some larger events are held in the Villanova Room in the Connelly Center, building number 24 on the campus map.