TICKETS, STORE, AND FUNDRAISERS
Tickets are required for all events in the Topper Theatre in the Mullen Center, even when tickets are free of charge.
- Family Weekend A Cappella Showcase (9/17/21)
- Family Weekend Student Performing Arts Showcase (9/19/21)
- ACV Fashion Show
- A Cappella Palooza
- Dance Palooza
- Irish Dance Festival
- Ablaze Dance Team Showcase
- Wazobia Showcase
- Dance Ensemble Showcase
We always appreciate the support of alumni, parents, and friends through donations to the University's various fundraising campaigns. You may donate through the Development Office's offical website, choosing "Other Designations", "Other Area", then typing in the Student Group that you wish to support on the second page of the donation form.
NOTE: Most of our fundraisers are being postponed until Fall 2021, as student groups are not able to sell in-person or sell food products at this time.
- Summer Music Housing Registration
- Summer Music Housing Balance Due
- Tour Payments (Singers & Voices)
Already familiar with the area? View the Maps and Directions website.
- Most of our performances as well as the Summer Music Studies program are held in St. Mary's Hall, building number 53 on the campus map. Use the parking lot entrance labeled 'West Campus Entrance'.
- Some larger events are held in the Villanova Room in the Connelly Center, building number 24 on the campus map.