Financial assistance and scholarship opportunities are available to Second Degree Accelerated BSN (BSNExpress) students.
The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship: Funding supports academically qualified students who are accepted to the program and have documented financial need. Students considered for the scholarships must:
- Be accepted into the program.
Note: Scholarships may become available throughout the school year. Students who meet the above requirements may be considered for these scholarship opportunities.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA in prerequisite courses.
- Submit a written piece up to 300 words stating why you should be considered as a scholarship recipient. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (https://www.fafsa.ed.gov) through the Office of Financial Assistance by November 1.
- All applicants will be notified by the end of December. Those who are scholarship recipients will see the scholarship reflected in the Financial Aid Package.
Other Financial Assistance to Consider:
Opportunity for Returning Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCV)
Learn more about the College of Nursing's position as a Peace Corps Paul D. Coverdell Fellow program site.