SECOND DEGREE ACCELERATED BSN
The Second Degree Accelerated BSN ("BSNExpress") is a 14-month second degree track for college graduates with a bachelor's degree in another discipline who wish to embark on a career in Nursing.
The track incorporates all the standard components of the Bachelor of Science in nursing program in a concentrated timeframe.
The BSNExpress, which is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing and fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, begins in May and ends in August of the following year. While the track is intense, students are able to take advantage of some of the same opportunities that are available to other BSN students.
The BSNExpress Track Offers Students
- Class cohesiveness, fostering a unique support system and learning community for the students
- Access to expert faculty mentors
- Opportunities to collaborate with faculty on research projects and related initiatives
- Opportunities for professional membership and involvement
- Graduate study opportunities
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE
Tuesday, September 1; 4:30 pm
Experience Villanova Nursing. See our technology-driven simulation lab(s), learn about the admission process, curriculum and clinical experiences from the director of the Second Degree BSN track, Prof. Colleen Meakim and a current student. Attendees receive an application fee waiver code.
REMINDER: The Standard Decision Application Deadline is October 1.