SECOND DEGREE ACCELERATED BSN
The Second Degree Accelerated BSN track is designed for college graduates with a bachelor's degree in another discipline who wish to embark on a career in Nursing. Students may choos to enroll in a 14-Month Express Track or a 23-Month Flex Track.
The Second Degree Accelerated BSN track, which is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing and fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education incorporates all the standard components of the Bachelor of Science in nursing program in a concentrated timeframe. Students are able to take advantage of some of the same opportunities that are available to other BSN students.
The Second Degree Accelerated BSN Tracks Offer Students
- Class cohesiveness, fostering a unique support system and learning community for the students
- Access to expert faculty mentors
- Opportunities to collaborate with faculty on research projects and related initiatives
- Opportunities for professional membership and involvement
- Graduate study opportunities
CHOOSE THE TRACK THAT FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE
Begin in May
- Finish August of the subsequent year
$49,800 Tuition (May 2022 Start)
Begin August 2022 (finish in 23 months)
$49,800 Tuition (August 2022 Start)
- Designed for students who may want to work part-time or manage external responsibilities while enrolled as a student
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 @4:30 PM ET
Experience Villanova Nursing virtually. See our technology-driven simulation lab(s), learn about the admission process, curriculum and clinical experiences from the director of the Second Degree BSN track, Prof. Colleen Meakim and a current student. Attendees receive an application fee waiver code.
- 14-Month Express Track Application:
- June 30 (Early Admission)
- October 15 (Standard Admission) Note, this deadline has been extended for 2021 ONLY
- 23-Month Flex Track Admission: March 1, 2022