OUR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences offers extensive graduate program offerings that include two PhD programs, more than 20 master's degrees, and more than 40 pre- and post-master's certificates.
Some programs also offer fully online or hybrid options. If you are interested in multiple disciplines, you can also explore enrolling in two programs. You can earn a degree and a certificate, or two master's degrees. For Villanova undergraduates, we offer many Combined Bachelor/Master's Programs.
Generally, students enrolled in master’s degree programs complete all the requirements for their degree in two years, although students are permitted up to six years to complete their degree. Students enrolled in a PhD program are permitted up to eight years to complete their degree.
For application details and deadlines, please select your program of interest below.
- Applied Statistics (MS)
- Biology (MA, MS)
- Chemistry (MS)
- Classical Studies (MA)
- Communication (MA)
- Computer Science (MS)
- Counseling (MS Clinical Mental Health, MS School Counseling, College Admissions Counseling Certificate)
- Education (MA, MA Plus Certification)
- English (MA)
- Environmental Science (MS)
- Gender and Women's Studies (Certificate only)
- Health Informatics (Certificate only)
- History (MA)
- Human Resource Development (MS)
- Liberal Studies (MA)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Philosophy (PhD)
- Political Science (MA)
- Psychology (MS)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Software Engineering (MS)
- Theatre (MA)
- Theology (PhD, MA, MMT, MTS)
View a detailed overview of how to apply.
Access Existing Application
Access your existing application.
View additional information for international students.
Tuition and Fees
The Villanova University Bursar lists current pricing for tuition.