An easy-to-use database of funding opportunities
Pivot-RP is a database containing active funding opportunities for all disciplines and project types. It includes a wide variety of funding sources, including US Federal and State government, private foundations, and corporate sponsors from one search tool. Use Pivot-RP to find collaborators and identify new funding opportunities for your research, scholarship, and creative activities.
Try out the search bar below!
Quick start instructions
Anyone with Villanova credentials get started quickly with PIVOT-RP simply by using the institutional login option on the PIVOT-RP website
Create a free personal account and profile
This will allow you to:
- Sign up to receive customized funding alerts
- Save and return to funding searches
- Track individual funding opportunities
- Share funding opportunities with others
- Maintain a public profile to connect with others
Instructions for creating your account
- Navigate to the Pivot-RP website
- Click on Create Account
- Choose "use institutional credentials" and select Villanova
- Complete the required fields and use your Villanova email address
- Validate your account using the link provided in a Pivot-RP email
Pivot-RP offers a number of short video tutorials on their dedicated YouTube channel. We recommend starting with these topics
Live Training Sessions
- September 7, 2022. View recording.