Learning Support Services (LSS) and the Office of Disability Services (ODS) provide test proctoring services when professors are unable to provide all required testing accommodations for a student. Quizzes, tests, and final exams must be booked at least 3 business days in advance to take a test with LSS or ODS.
All LSS and ODS test proctoring requests are scheduled through ClockWork. LSS and ODS operate separate testing services. Please make sure you have selected the office that you are currently registered with for testing accommodations. If there are no dates and times available that work with your schedule, contact LSS or ODS, depending on the office you are registered with.
LSS Test Proctoring Hours
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
ODS Test Proctoring Hours
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Scheduling a Proctored Test with LSS or ODS
- Go to ClockWork: Student Login through myNOVA. Then select the Schedule a test or exam link.
- Students who are registered with LSS should select the LSS Test Booking link. Students who are registered with ODS should select the ODS Test Booking link. You will be asked to log in using your Villanova username and password.
- Select course. Choose the appropriate course from the drop-down menu.
- Class Date and time. Enter when the class is taking the test and how long the class will get to take the test. ClockWork will calculate and apply approved time extensions. NOTE: Due to conflicts, students may need to take tests at a different time than the class. You will have the opportunity to enter this information.
- Confirm professor info. Make sure professor information is correct.
- Choose accommodations. Your approved testing accommodations will appear. Check off the accommodations you would like to use for this test. Any accommodations that remain unchecked will not be allowed during the test.
- Select your test time. A date and time that works with your class schedule and our proctoring availability will appear. Tests are to be taken during class date and time if student schedule permits. Note: LSS or ODS proctoring times may impact scheduling. If none of the times in the list will work for you, please make alternate arrangements.
- Confirm and complete. Student will receive an email confirmation and professor will be notified of the booking.
Important Things to Remember
- Students must communicate with their professors prior to scheduling tests. Many professors can accommodate students without involving LSS or ODS test proctoring.
- Both LSS and ODS have limited space available and operate on a first come, first served basis. If we are unable to proctor a student’s test, professors will still be responsible for providing students with their accommodations.
- Students can check test bookings by clicking on the My upcoming events tab in ClockWork.
For LSS test proctoring information, please contact email@example.com or 610-519-5641.
For ODS test proctoring information, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-519-3209.
These email accounts are monitored during regular business hours (M–F, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.).
Download PDF Guidelines for Booking Tests with LSS or ODS