Villanova University's Graduate Tax Program Hosts "Women in Tax"
Bridget Roberts '03
Acting National Taxpayer Advocate
Taxpayer Advocate Service
Wednesday, November 6
4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Arthur M. Goldberg '66 Commons
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
Please join us for an evening to listen and learn from female leaders of the Philadelphia tax community. Discussion will focus on advancing careers, building experience and networking within the tax world. The evening will open with keynote remarks from Bridget Roberts '03, the Acting National Taxpayer Advocate, followed by a panel discussion and a networking reception. The event is free and open to the public. Registration is required.
- Joan Arnold, ’78 JD, Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP and Chair-Elect, Tax Section of the American Bar Association
- Christine Funkhouser ’01 MT, Managing Director, Managed Tax Services, Global Tax Management
- Valinda Garcia ’09 LLM, Valinda Garcia Attorney at Law, LLC
- Debra Martino ’02 MT, Assistant Vice President, Tax Planning and Advisory, Lincoln Financial Group and Adjunct Professor, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Erica McReynolds ’01 BA, ’05 JD, ’08 LLM, Tax Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Adjunct Professor, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Bridget Roberts ’03 JD, Acting National Taxpayer Advocate, Taxpayer Advocate Service