- Villanova University's outstanding reputation and small class sizes offer you the education you want and a degree you can be proud of. Click here for student testimonials.
- Diverse program choices offer you the flexibility to tailor your degree to your educational needs.
- The Applied Statistics faculty care deeply about teaching and work hard to provide a high-quality education.
- The Philadelphia area offers a large number of jobs for master's-level statisticians and mathematicians, and our Career Center, also one of the best in the U.S., can help you to find these opportunities.
- Villanova's campus is in an ideal suburban Philadelphia location and is easily accessible by car or public transportation.
- Villanova Loves Teachers! Special reduced tuition rates (20-40% discount) are available for secondary school teachers in all liberal arts and sciences courses.
Master of Science in Applied Statistics (MSAS)
The MS in Applied Statistics has been training graduate students for careers in industry, government, and academia for over 65 years. For many students, this degree will represent a final statistics degree, offering them greater potential for professional advancement. For some, this degree will be a stepping-stone toward a Ph.D. in statistics or in a related field.
The flexibility of the program permits students to take courses in related areas in our MA in Mathematics degree program.
|Starting Semester||Domestic Students||International Students||Applying for Funding|
|Fall||August 1||May 1||March 1|
|Spring*||December 1||October 15||N/A|
|Summer*||May 1||April 1||N/A|
*Starting in the Spring and Summer semester is only recommended for students who have previously taken statistical methods courses at the undergraduate/graduate level. In some cases, students applying for the Spring/Summer semesters may be asked to defer their application to the Fall semester.