SPRING BREAK 2022 CAMPUS RESOURCES
The Villanova University spring semester recess will begin on Monday, February 28, and continue through Sunday, March 6. Campus services will be limited during this time. Please read the information below for helpful details regarding University operations.
- Public Safety can be contacted in case of emergency at 610-519-4444.
- For non-emergencies, or to reach an on-call residence life staff member, please call 610-519-5800.
STUDENT HEALTH CENTER
Operational hours for the Student Health Center are as follows:
- February 26: Close at 3 p.m.
- February 27: Closed
- February 28: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.)
- March 1: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.)
- March 2: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.)
- March 3: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.)
- March 4: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.)
- March 5: Closed
- March 6: Open at noon (24/7 hours of operation resume)
A list of local health resources, including pharmacies, hospitals, and urgent care locations can be found on the Student Health Center website.
All students leaving a car on campus during Spring Break must register with the Parking and Transportation Office. All cars must be moved to West Campus by the soccer fields except Commons residents with an upper floor Ithan garage pass.
Please contact the Villanova Parking and Transportation Office with any questions at 610-519-6979.
Students staying on campus over Spring Break will have Wildcard access to the communal kitchens on the first floor in Cupola Hall and Trinity Hall in The Commons. These kitchens will be lightly stocked with cooking supplies, however, students will be expected to bring their own food/ingredients and clean up after themselves. Please do not plan to leave food for another time in a pot or pan so other students may use those tools as well.
- Meals plans follow the academic calendar and are not active during Spring Break. Points and guest meals will remain active and are accepted in open locations (note: not all locations accept guest meals).
- Dining halls will reopen on Sunday, March 6, beginning with brunch at 10 a.m. in Donahue and Dougherty halls.
Students may contact dining services with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nova Nook, located in Dougherty Hall Room 217, will remain open and can provide supplemental personal necessities (toiletries, non-perishable food items, cleaning supplies).
A Villanova staff member will coordinate transportation to Giant Food on Saturday, February 26, and Wednesday, March 2, departing from Connelly Circle. Please confirm interest and if you will be attending with Kyle Fok via email at email@example.com or by phone at 267-251-2152 prior to the departure date.
If you need additional financial assistance to purchase food, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- Residence Life will be conducting Health and Safety inspections beginning on Friday, February 25. Please be aware that a staff member will be entering your room during this time.
- All Villanova University and residence hall policies remain in effect during Spring Break.
- This will be a low occupancy time on campus. For your safety, do not allow individuals not assigned to your residence hall or apartment access to your building or prop doors.
- Always carry your Wildcard with you.