Monday–Friday, 9:00 PM-1:00 AM
Saturday, 7:00 PM-1:00 AM
A Wildcard is required to ride in the NovaVan. On busy nights, requests may not be accepted in the last half hour of the night.
Please note, if you request a ride outside the hours of service a driver will not be able to accept your request. Please call Public Safety (610-519-4444) if you need assistance outside of operating hours.
Nova Van On Demand does not operate on University holidays or break periods.
To Request A Ride
Access the TapRide app through the NovaNow app and login using your Villanova credentials. Please make sure your phone’s location is turned on.
- Scroll and select Villanova University from the list of university partners.
- Request Ride.
If you are unable to use the TapRide app, call 610-519-5800 to request your ride. Any comments, suggestions or concerns please email us.
- Students are reminded to follow the University Alcohol Policy. The University Police will be contacted to investigate students under the age of 21 who appear to have been drinking or any individual (regardless of age) that is in a state of intoxication that endangers themselves or others.
- Alcohol (opened or unopened) is not permitted in the vehicle.
- Drivers will drive only to the planned destination.
- We do not transport to any off-campus locations.
- Wildcard is required before entering a vehicle for everyone getting into the vehicle.
- We cannot schedule rides in advance.
- Open food is not permitted in the vehicle.
- Missed rides without proper cancellation or misconduct can result in revoked riding privileges.