Friends of Villanova Program
Registration and Program Overview
Thank you for your interest in the Friends of Villanova program! This program is offered by Villanova University to our neighbors in Radnor Township and select neighborhoods in Lower Merion Township that are contiguous to our main campus. Residents of Radnor and select areas of Lower Merion may, for an annual fee, access University facilities such as the Fitness Center at the Davis Center and the Pavilion Pool, on a limited recreational basis.
Please visit villanova.edu/fovmembership to complete an application for membership. Please allow 3-5 business days for staff to complete the review and verification process. Once the process is complete, you will be notified of your status via email.
Once your membership application is approved, you will be prompted to come to the Wildcard Office located on campus in Dougherty Hall (building #23 on the map) to verify your address and pick up your Friends of Villanova card.
- Walk-in membership registrations and renewals are not available. You must initiate the registration process via the online portal.
- As a reminder, eligibility for the Friends of Villanova program is limited to residents of Radnor Township and select neighborhoods in Lower Merion Township that are contiguous to campus.
- All members must fill out their own registration form. All members must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible.
- The annual membership fee is $60 per member. If approved, the fee is due when you pick up your Friends of Villanova card at the Wildcard Office.
- Address verification and Friends of Villanova card pick-up take place in the Wildcard Office located on campus in Dougherty Hall (building #23 on the map).
- Parking for Friends of Villanova is available in the I-1 Garage, located at Ithan and Lancaster Avenues. ADA parking is available in the A-2 lot behind Finneran Pavilion.
- A $10 replacement fee will be charged for lost Wildcards.
All updates, including hours of operation and facility availability, will be communicated via email, on our website, villanova.edu/neighbors and Facebook page, facebook.com/NovaNeighbors.
Please contact Hally Ammons at 610.519.7455 or email@example.com with questions.
Fitness Center - Davis Center for Athletics and Fitness
Visit the Fitness Center website for hours of operation and group exercise information.
*Users must be 18 years of age or older and must have a valid Friends of Villanova card.
Aquatic Facility - Pavilion Pool
Visit the Aquatics Department website for pool hours.
*Please be advised that the Pavilion Pool is closed for recreational swim during the summer.
*Users must be 18 years of age or older and must have a valid Friends of Villanova card
Due to the high volume of student usage, Friends of Villanova will have limited access to the Fitness Center in the Davis Center and the Pavilion Pool when Fall and Spring semester classes are in session.
Effective August 24th, 2022, the Fitness Center will be open to Friends of Villanova on the following schedule:
- Monday -Thursday: 7AM-11AM and 8PM – 12AM
- Friday: 7-11AM
- Saturday: 10AM – 6PM
- Sunday: 10AM – 12AM
Effective August 29th, 2022, the Pavilion Pool will be open to Friends of Villanova for recreational swim:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8AM - 1PM
- Tuesday, Thursday: 9AM - 1PM
*Please note that there will be no Rec Swim on the following dates, and that these dates may be updated throughout the semester:*
- 9/5/22 - Labor Day
- 10/10/22 - 10/14/22 - Fall Break
- 11/23/22 - 11/25/22 - Thanksgiving Break
Available Parking: The I-1 parking garage on the corner of Lancaster Avenue and Ithan Avenue is the on-campus parking option for Friends of Villanova using campus facilities or attending a campus event.
ADA parking is located at Finneran Pavilion.
- The first hour in the I-1 garage will be free of charge.
- Current parking rates after the first hour may be found at Villanova's Parking and Transportation website.
- Upon entry to the I-1 garage, pull a ticket and park on any of the first 3 floors. A pay machine accepting cash and credit is located by the Main Pedestrian Entrance/Exit on Floor 2. Exit Lanes only accept credit.