Strategic Plan Progress Report
The creation of this Strategic Plan was a collaborative effort that included voices from more than 140 individuals from across the College community, including faculty, staff, administrators, undergraduate and graduate students, and alumni. Discussions facilitated over the course of 12 months helped to inform the direction of the plan, with key themes emerging surrounding growth, inclusion, equitability and sustainability—notably, that every Villanova Engineer will be a Sustainable Engineer. Throughout the process, the College remained guided by Villanova’s Augustinian Catholic values of Veritas, Unitas and Caritas, as well as by the goals and ideals identified in the University’s Rooted. Restless. Strategic Plan.
Updated July 2023
- Explore new opportunities for all students for intellectual curiosity.
- Work toward updating graduate student recruitment plans.
- Examine needs of research labs for the building expansion.
- Continue to update professional development support for students and staff.
- Begin developing updated communication strategies between the College and departments.