REAL ESTATE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Learn about our various real estate scholarship opportunities for VSB real estate students. Search through each scholarship opportunity to see if you qualify! The Daniel M. DiLella Center for Real Estate encourages students to get involved in the real estate industry, volunteer in the community, and explore all possible development opportunities.
2019 scholars will receive:
- $5,000 USD (or CAD equivalent) for tuition and books
- Paid internship opportunity (summer of 2020)
- Complimentary CREW Network student at-large membership (18 months)
- Complimentary registration to the 2019 CREW Network Convention and Marketplace
Application Deadline: April 30. To see if you are eligible, please visit the CREW scholarship page.
Davis Property Management Scholarship
Davis Property Management has run this scholarship program since 2015 to support and encourage students’ education prep for a career in the real estate industry. The program is open to ANY undergraduate or graduate college students who are currently enrolled at your university who have a future desire to pursue a career within any niche in the real estate industry.
Applications are currently closed and will reopen in January 2020.
- Federal Realty Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Schurgin Family Foundation Scholarship
- Schurgin Family Foundation Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Sheldon Gordon Scholarship for Women
- ICSC Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
PREA Scholarship Programs
The 2020 PREA Scholarship Program will open in April 2020.
In keeping with our educational mission, the Pension Real Estate Association awards scholarships on an annual basis to promising students studying real estate at the undergraduate and graduate levels. These scholarships are awarded through our own scholarship program and financial need is considered in determining the amount of each award. Potential recipients who demonstrate no need will be eligible to receive the minimum award. PREA is also a longstanding corporate donor to the Robert A. Toigo Foundation and their fellowships for minority and women students.
Research and Industry Resources
Check out these quarterly reports and forecasts.
- CBRE Global Research, Insights and Analysis
- Colliers International Research and Analysis
- Jones Lang LaSalle Research
- PwC Real Estate Insights
- Savills Studley
- SNL Financial - Sign-up for this one. To do so you must be ON CAMPUS. Click new user and enter your Villanova email address.
- Urban Land Institute - Emerging Trends in Real Estate Report