The center offers a wide variety of events that help students discover the importance of Real Estate.
THE CLOSING DINNER
Brings real estate community members together in support and celebration of the DiLella Mulroy Real Estate Student Managed Fund and real estate education at Villanova.
IGNITE CHANGE CASE COMPETITION
The competition focuses on a social or environmental issue within the built environment and gives students of all backgrounds and majors a chance to connect, think creatively, and initiate conversations about real-world problems.
Real Estate Career Conference
Monday, September 25 from 5 - 8:30 p.m.
Attendees will hear from a panel of young alumni and a fireside chat with Rick Schontz, President and CEO of City Line Capital, and sit with professionals to learn about various career paths in the commercial real estate industry.
Student Registation Here
Professional Registration Here
Villanova Real Estate Field Experiences
The Villanova Real Estate Field Experience will connect students with Villanova alumni working in real estate. The professionals will provide the opportunity and framework required to teach the student about his/her corner of the industry. Each student will be expected to produce a deliverable appropriate to their respective real estate knowledge levels – ex, an OM, proforma, market analysis, etc. The final project should be something that could be shared with potential employers as a “portfolio” project. Students will also gain exposure to a day in the life of a real estate professional, providing insight into this industry. Students will be expected to spend 5-10 hours per week applying new skills as they are learned
- 2023 Mulroy Real Estate Challenge
- Ignite Change Panel on Affordable Housing
- 2022 Real Estate Career Conference
- 2022 Real Estate Career Conference Keynote Presentation
- 2022 DiLella Center Golf Outing
- 2022 Mulroy Real Estate Challenge
- 2022 Ignite Change Case Competition
- 2022 NYC High Line and Philly Rail Park Panel
- 2021 Panel on Gentrification in Philadelphia
- 2021 Real Estate Career Conference
- 2021 Fireside Chat with Ward Fitzgerald and Dean Russell
- 2020 Real Estate Career Conference
- 2020 Real Estate Speaker Series
- 2020 Mulroy Real Estate Challenge
- NYC Real Estate Trek and Alumni Reception
- CFO Forum
- Real Estate Career Conference featuring Gary Holloway, Jr.
- Tour of the Commons
- Villanova’s Celebration of Excellence in Real Estate
- Mulroy Real Estate Challenge
- Philly Real Estate Trek
- DC Real Estate Trek
The Nova Next Council is a group of young and ambitious members of the Villanova real estate community who provide strategic guidance on the Center's mission, activities, curricula and professional development opportunities.
STUDENT SHAREPOINT SITE
Direct access to real estate jobs, internships, scholarships, industry resources, and DiLella Center news & events.
BECOME A MEMBER
Participate within the DiLella Center and stay in touch with classmates and form valuable relationships with other Villanova alumni.
SUPPORT THE CENTER
Your donations enable the DiLella Center to advance experiential learning opportunities, alumni engagement and thought leadership initiatives.