A COMMUNITY SUPPORTING YOUR SUCCESS
Community is often cited as an advantage of the Executive MBA program. We want you to feel welcome and at ease here—and that’s our mindset around student support. We handle the administrative and logistical details so that you can maximize your EMBA. We will:
- Coordinate with faculty to ensure that readings, assignments and exams are balanced to keep your course-load manageable.
- Create a summary of the course schedule and assignments so you feel prepared for each class weekend.
- Distribute program materials online so that you can access course materials anywhere.
- Serve as a single contact between you and the University’s administrative offices so that your needs are addressed seamlessly by a familiar staff member.
- Plan catered meals and refreshments during class weekends, and arrange overnight accommodations at the Inn at Villanova where classes are held.
- Provide onsite technology support and resources, including an iPad, to make the program experience more convenient.
- Record class sessions so you may review portions of class lectures again at home or while traveling.
- Arrange special experiences, such as fireside chats, family nights, holiday dinners, and the international immersion, to create memories and lasting friendships.
- Invite you to conversations with the administration to listen to you about your program experience and make changes for you and for future cohorts.
We know you are balancing your career, family, and school, and our staff is dedicated to supporting you and creating a positive EMBA experience.