Meal Plan Rules
The following rules and regulations apply to all meal plans
- No food may be removed from any of the three resident dining halls.
- Double-swiping any meal plan for a guest is prohibited. If you bring a guest, you must use a Guest Meal, NovaBucks, Points, Cash, or Credit for payment.
- Wildcards, including all 3 components of your meal plan, are non-transferable to another person. This means no other student is allowed to use your card for any reason.
- Banner ID numbers are not an acceptable means of payment. Wildcards need to be presented to utilize your meal plan.
- MPEs are not in addition to regular meals, MPEs are deducted from your block of meals.
Campus Dining privileges are contingent upon compliance with Dining Services’ rules and regulations. Failure to adhere to any/all rules or regulations, could result in meal privileges being suspended and/or matters being turned over to the Dean of Students for review.