FACULTY & STAFF MEAL PLANS
There are several options available to faculty and staff when it comes to dining at Villanova. While paying cash at any location is always an option, faculty and staff are able to take advantage of dining savings by purchasing a meal plan for use in our three resident dining halls—Dougherty Hall, Donahue Court and St. Mary's Hall.
HOW IT WORKS
- Meals never expire - they carry over from one year to the next.
- Unused meals cannot be refunded.
- Meals can be used for yourself or to treat guests.
- Buy one block of meals at a time or buy multiple blocks and stock up.
- Purchase the plan using cash, check, or credit card in 106 Dougherty Hall.
Purchase in blocks of 10 for $85 per block, a savings of more than 35% off the regular lunch price of $13.
Lunches are valid during the lunch period of 10:59 am to 4:10 pm.
Purchase in blocks of 5 for $62.50 per block, a savings of over 25% compared to the regular dinner price of $17.
Dinners are valid during the dinner period of 4:11 to 8:29 pm, 7 days a week.