If playing outdoors and the weather looks questionable, please refer to our Twitter page (Villanova Recreation) for updates and/or cancellations. It is the Captain's responsibility to notify their players of this news.
Captain's must notify the IM office of a forfeit by 5:00PM of the business day prior to competition to be eligible to receive their forfeit fees back.
Sportsmanship Ratings Guide
1 = is awarded:
- If a Player gets kicked out of the game.
- If a player gets into a fight.
- If a player intentionally acts in a manner which could cause harm to others.
2 = is awarded:
- If a team forfeits.
- If there is excessive arguing.
- If a team is found to have an illegal player on the field/court.
- If any player attempts to use a fake wildcard or a wildcard that is not their own.
3 = Could have been better. (Just Average)
4 = Above Average. Also, awarded to teams whose opponent forfeits.
5 = Excellent – Teams go out of their way to accommodate for the other teams and display extreme respect for the IM staff.