Students can find employment opportunities in the Fitness Centers, at the pool and with our Intramurals Program.
We are now hiring for summer and fall 2023 positions.
Fitness Center Attendants
- Download and fill out our summer availablity form.
- Visit the HR Website and visit the job posting.
- Please only upload your availability form to your application.
- Welcome, greet and provide friendly assistance to facility users.
- Provide safe and effective instructions on the operation of all cardiovascular and weight training equipment.
- INSPECT, MAINTAIN and CLEAN all exercise equipment.
- Inform facility users of various Campus Recreation announcements.
- Enforce all facility and program policies.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- An understanding of strength training and cardiovascular exercise.
- Ability to use and operate a variety of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Ability to lift at least 45 lbs.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification (Current certification is preferred but not required. You may obtain your certification after being hired.)
Are you looking for a job on campus? Did you play sports in high school or just enjoy watching sports? Do you want to use your knowledge of sports to make some money?
We are looking for Officials/Scorekeepers to join our Intramurals Team. Experience isn't necessary but is preferred. Training and whistles will be provided. Opportunities for promotions and raises annually.
To apply, please visit the job posting and complete the online application. Download, complete and attach the form below to the "other documents" section of the online application:
If you have any questions please contact our Intramurals Intern via email.
|Employees of the Month (2020-Present)|
|January 2020||Matthew Panagrossi|
|September 2020||Erin O'Connell|
|October 2020||Susannah Powell|
|April 2021||Austin Bergstresser|
|April 2021||Gillen Curren|
|April 2021||Michaela Cohick|
|September 2021||Brennan Ebert|
|October 2021||Jesley Delgado|
|November 2021||Ila Clark|
|January 2022||Nate Tamber|
|February 2022||Jaylene Joseph|
|March 2022||Collins Owusu|
|April 2022||Ryan Caulfield|
|September 2022||Jacob Larose|
|October 2022||Charlie Alfano|
|November 2022||Daniela Busquets|
|January 2023||Mike Fucille|
|February 2023||Brandon Nesmith|
Lifeguard employment positions at the Pavilion pool are available to qualified students. Candidates must hold valid Lifeguard, CPR, First Aid certificates. For more information view the job posting.