*NOTE for the Fall of 2020, please see the Covid-19 page for updated offerings and information. The below information will be accurate when we return to full activity.
Fall 2021 Registration Dates:
Flag Football, Soccer & Sand Volleyball: TBD
Indoor Volleyball: TBD
All registration will take place on the third floor of the Davis Center from 2-6 PM.
3 Parts to Registration
1. Team Roster
Each Team must submit a team roster form (see link above). These forms must be completed in it's entirety. All forms must be typed or neatly written. Make sure you take class and work schedules into consideration when fielding a team, there is a minimum of players needed to compete in each sport. Refer to the Notes under each sport within the Fall Sports and Spring Sports page. If you need or would like to pick up more participants, consult the list on Free Agent page.
- Varsity athletes are ineligible to participate in their equivalent intramural sport, throughout their academic year of eligibility (e.g. a 2011 soccer player cannot participate in 2011 fall outdoor soccer or 2012 spring indoor soccer).
- Club Sport participants ARE allowed to play on intramural leagues, but no more than (2) of either gender can play on one team (e.g. a male and female club volleyball player can play on an intramural team, but no more.) ** Club Sport participants are NOT permitted to participate in the CITY 6 tournament.
- Graduate and Staff Teams cannot play in the playoffs for: fall softball (the entire tournament), flag football, volleyball & basketball (are permitted to play in Men's B and C Leagues).
- Tennis roster form must be used for the tennis league. You must complete one roster form for each league you are in.
2. Participation Waivers
There is a minimum number of players required to compete in each sport. You must submit enough waivers to meet this minimum at the time of registration.
Any roster additions must be submitted either before or at the captains meeting. Any roster addition submitted after the captain’s meeting will not be accepted. A waiver must be submitted for each roster addition.
3. Forfeit Fee
You are required to pay a forfeit fee in order to register an intramural team. We accept cash or check (made out to Villanova University) ONLY. We DO NOT accept Wildcards. This fee will be returned to the teams during a given refund period following the end of the season/tournament/event, barring the following:
- Captain or team representative attends captains meeting before the season and before the playoffs (if applicable).
- Teams show up with at least the minimum amount of players to each scheduled contest. (Don't forfeit)
- If the team does forfeit, they notify the Intramural Office prior to 5:00PM of the business day before competition.
The amount of fees are as follows:
|Sand Volleyball Tournament: $20||Basketball: $40|
|Flag Football: $40||Handball: $20|
|Outdoor Soccer: $40||Indoor Soccer: $40|
|Indoor Volleyball: $40||Softball: $40|
|Dodgeball Tournament: $20||Tennis: $10/$20|
|Ultimate Frisbee: $20|