Student employment opportunities enhance the academic experience and are an integral part of student life at Villanova University. This program offers numerous opportunities that benefit students and the University.
The Human Resources department is responsible for overseeing the student employment program at Villanova University. This includes working with hiring managers to post positions, assisting students in finding employment, and collaborating with departments in the administration of the student employment program.
The University offers rewarding and flexible part-time employment to currently enrolled students. To learn more about the Federal Work-Study Program and confirm eligibility or inquire about award status, please contact the Office of Financial Assistance.
Advantages of student employment include:
- Obtain transferable skills, make new connections, and earn income while pursuing a college degree.
- Flexible schedules to ensure ample class and study time
- Most opportunities are conveniently located on campus. No vehicle or traveling required!
- Competitive pay and increases
- Develop professionally and learn skills that will help prepare you for an internship or career
- Opportunities available related to degree or course work
FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS RELATED TO:
Applying for Jobs, New Employee Paperwork, Employment Law Compliance, Employee Referrals, Pay Rates, Work-related Issues
Email or call Human Resources at 610-519-7900
Federal or State Work Study Programs
Email or call the Office of Financial Assistant at 610-519-4010
Paycheck, Web-time Entry, Tax Regulations, W-4 Changes, Direct Deposit, W-2, and Timesheets
Email the Payroll Office