CAMPUS BREAK RESOURCES
NOVEMBER 22-26, 2023
Campus services will be limited during Thanksgiving break. Please read the information below for helpful details regarding University operations.
- Free round-the-clock telehealth counseling services will be available to all students over break. Visit UWill to register.
- The Student Health Center will close at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 22 and reopen at noon on Sunday, Nov. 26.
- A list of local health resources, including pharmacies, hospitals and urgent care locations, can be found on the Student Health Center website.
- Students staying on campus over Thanksgiving break will have Wildcard access to the communal kitchens on the first floor in Hovnanian Hall and Trinity Hall in the Commons. These kitchens will be lightly stocked with cooking supplies; however, students will be expected to bring their own food/ingredients and clean up after themselves. Please do not plan to leave food for another time in a pot or pan so other students may use those tools as well.
- All Villanova University and residence hall policies remain in effect during Thanksgiving break.
- This will be a low occupancy time on campus. For your safety, do not allow individuals not assigned to your residence hall or apartment access to your building or prop doors.
- Always carry your Wildcard with you.
- Dining Services will have very limited operations on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
- All locations will be closed from Thursday, Nov. 23 through Saturday, Nov. 25. Meal plans will not be active during this time.
- On Sunday, Nov. 26, some retail operations will open at noon. Dining halls will reopen for dinner at 4:15 p.m.
Students may find more information about specific dining halls and hours on the Dining Services website or by emailing Dining Services with questions.
- The Nova Nook, located in Dougherty Hall Room 217, will remain open and can provide supplemental personal necessities (non-perishable food items, snacks, etc.).
- A Villanova staff member will coordinate transportation to Giant Food. Please meet the driver at the Connelly Circle at noon on Wednesday, Nov. 22 if you would like a ride to the grocery store.
- If you need additional financial assistance to purchase food over break, please complete this form by Tuesday, Nov. 21 at noon.