Entering the demo held at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia on Oct. 26, 2016.
News & Events
- VUVR 2021 - Villanova University Virtual Reality Competition
- CAVE 5th and CEET 15th Anniversary Celebration, Friday, March 11, 2020, Old Falvey Wing in Falvey Library, 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Details coming soon!
- Matt DeLucia, NBC 10 News, How 'Nova's Using VR to Improve Baseball Players' Game (Mar. 27, 2019).
- Tom Layberger, GlobalSport Matters, Villanova’s CAVE gives baseball team chance to hit one off Justin Verlander (Sept. 10, 2018)
- Jamie Apody, 6ABC Action News, Baseball goes high-tech on Villlanova's campus (May 14, 2018)
- Dr. Frank Klassner, University builds virtual reality CAVE for a new higher ed era (Sept. 29, 2017)
- Dr. Henry Carter interviewed for Robert Torres, Technica.ly/Philly, After the Equifax breach, here are 3 cybersecurity tips you may wanna heed (Sept. 11, 2017)
- Jan Carabeo, CBS Philly, High-Tech Piece Of Equipment Generating Buzz At Villanova (May 11, 2017)
- Toni Fuhrman, Campus Technology, Interactive App Brings 4th-Century Thinker to Life (Feb. 9, 2016)
- Todd Bookman, NBC 10 Philadelphia, Villanova University Unveils Interactive CAVE Classroom (Nov. 14, 2014)
- Ian Bush, CBS Philly, Step Inside Virtual Worlds At Villanova University’s CAVE Facility (Oct. 2, 2014)
- James Carroll, Vision Systems Design, Virtual reality CAVE project turns room into immersive research and learning center (Dec. 13, 2013)
- Gary Price, Info Docket Library Journal, A Virtual Reality CAVE Facility Will Be Built Inside Villanova’s Falvey Memorial Library (Oct. 24, 2013)
- Molly Gleeson, Penn Museum, Exploring Villanova’s new CAVE (Oct. 3, 2013)
Videos & Demos
Villanova Using VR 'Cave' In Some Courses
The Villanova Library CAVE: Capturing the World
The Villanova CAVE Grand Opening
Time lapse video of Villanova University's CAVE facility at Falvey Memorial Library
VR Demo at Franklin Inst. (10/26/16)
Virtual Reality Demo at Franklin Institute
Dr. Kim demos VR at Franklin Institute.
Dr. Ed Kim demonstrated virtual reality at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia on Oct. 26, 2016.