APPLY TO SUMMER SESSIONS
Thank you for your interest in Villanova Summer Sessions! Admission requirements and application links vary, please follow the instructions in the section below that applies to you. Students are limited to taking 15 credits in the summer term, six (6) credits max per session.
If you are a current Villanova student, please contact your advisor. You do not need to complete a summer application.
Villanova welcomes students enrolled full time at other Universities for Summer Sessions. If you are a visiting undergraduate student from another college or university, you will need to complete an application before you are able to register for any courses.
VISITING STUDENT APPLICATION
Once you've completed the visiting student application, you will receive an email confirmation with follow-up instructions.
If you wish to reside on campus, room and board are available in our residence halls. Visit Residence Life for more information.
All visiting students register themslves in their course(s) via the MyNOVA system.
Obtaining a PIN. Visiting students will receive a PIN electronically via email after applying online to Summer Session.
Course Registration. Students will log into MyNOVA with the user ID and password provided to them from UNIT. Students will then use the following process:
- Search for My Schedule and Registration area
- Use the Search for Classes link to see available courses
- Once you've selected the course you want to take, go back to the Student Registration Menu and select Login to registration
- Use the dropdown box to select summer
- Input PIN number
- If the CRN (course registration number) is known, enter it in the space provided on the Add Classes Worksheet and hit the Submit Changes button. If you do not know the CRN, use the Class Search button to find a class.