STUDENT HEALTH FORMS
Dear Undergraduate Student,
Student Health Services (SHC) would like to welcome you to Villanova University. All mandatory health forms are located on the Villanova Student Health Portal. Villanova requires all full-time undergraduate students to submit proof of their immunizations. A list of required and highly recommended immunizations may be found on the Villanova Student Health Portal.
All health forms must be completed, uploaded and entered into the Student Health Portal. See instructions below. All forms must be uploaded and entered before classes start. If you do not comply, you will be unable to register for the following semester’s classes.
Deadlines for Submission:
- Fall Enrollment: July 1, 2023
- Spring Enrollment: January 1, 2024
The Villanova Student Health Portal immunization tab lists immunizations required by the State of Pennsylvania and those that VU highly recommends. Your documentation should include all required vaccines listed or positive titers. If you have not received all the required vaccines, you must obtain them before classes start.
All VU students are strongly encouraged to use the included physical forms; however, you may substitute an official copy of your physical exam record from your health care provider. The provider form should include all the same information requested on the VU form.
Directions to Submit Forms to the Student Health Portal:
- Scan or take a picture of each form. Save the images on your computer or phone. Do not use special characters when naming your file.
- Log in to the Villanova Student Health Portal at villanova.medicatconnect.com. You will use your VU issued username and password to login to the portal.
- A checklist for new students can be found below. Please carefully follow the instructions as directed by the site.
Once all forms have been uploaded and all digital forms have been filled out, please do not send original forms to VU; instead, maintain them for your records if there is a problem with the image quality and you need to resubmit them.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and best of luck in your studies.
Dr. Mary McGonigle
Director, Student Health Services
- Download the Documentation of Immunizations form.
- Take a copy of the Documentation of Immunizations form to your healthcare provider to complete and sign.
- UPLOAD signed Documentation of Immunizations form to the Student Health Portal.
- Manually enter your immunization dates from your completed form into the Student Health Portal under the “immunization link.” Please use month-date-year format when entering immunization dates.
- UPLOAD any supporting vaccine documentation to the portal.
- If you have immunization documentation from your provider’s office, hospital, or other official documentation, you may UPLOAD the documents into the Student Health Portal and manually enter the immunization dates into the Student Health Portal, in place of having your provider complete the form.
*Submitted immunization documentation must be uploaded in English. QR codes cannot be read. Dates of immunizations must be clearly documented.
- Download the Physical Examination Form.
- Take a copy of the Physical Examination Form to your healthcare care provider to complete and sign.
- UPLOAD Completed Physical Exam Form to the Student Health Portal.
If applying for vaccine accommodations, please review the following vaccine information sheets and download and fill out the following accommodation forms as applicable. Please upload completed documents to the supplied links.
- Meningitis A (Meningococcal Conjugate A,C,W, and Y) Information Sheet.
- Meningitis B (Meningococcal B) Information Sheet.
- Vaccination Accommodation Request Form.
- Meningococcal Disease Vaccination Accommodation Request Form.
- UPLOAD Completed Vaccination Accommodation Request Form.
- UPLOAD Completed Meningococcal Disease Vaccination Accommodation Request Form.
Please do not mail your original documents to Villanova University; instead, keep them for your records should there be a problem with the image quality in the Student Health portal and you need to resubmit them. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out the Villanova Student Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-519-4070.
In an emergency, call Villanova Public Safety at 610-519-4444.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 988.