PATRICIA B. AND GARY M. HOLLOWAY UNIVERSITY COUNSELING CENTER
The Counseling Center is available to help you with personal and emotional concerns.
With a variety of services and resources, the Counseling Center helps students function optimally with regard to emotional, academic, social and psychological issues.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
All services are free of charge to current students.
To get started:
- Appointments may be scheduled by phoning the Counseling Center.
- Call 610-519-4050 weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- You will be offered an appointment time that works with your class schedule.
- Appointments are usually available within a week of your request.
- We are offering all appointments via TeleHealth.
HEALTH TOPIC HIGHLIGHTS
Take advantage of our online library of easily accessible virtual pamphlets on a variety of topics surrounding mental and physical health and well-being, including:
Spring 2021 Student Discussion and Support Groups
All groups will be held confidentially via Zoom with a licensed counselor from the Counseling Center.
Bereavement Support Group
For information contact Candice.Post@villanova.edu
Graduate Student Support Group
For information contact Victoria.Ostroff@villanova.edu