If your request is an emergency, please call:
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.: Facilities Management Office at 610-519-4420
- All other times: Public Safety at 610-519-6979
For issues including apartment appliances, cleaning/custodial, electrical walls/ceiling, furniture, fire safety equipment, general maintenance, heating/cooling, lights, pest control/extermination, plumbing, washers and dryers, windows:
Submit a service request directly to the Facilities Management Office or Residence Life.
Please note in order to submit a service request, you must be logged into your MyNova account.
A report of suspected mold may be made using the Service/Maintenance Request form, or by calling (610) 519-4420, from 8 a.m.–3 p.m. During other hours, please call Public Safety at (610) 519-6979, which will contact Facilities personnel for an in-person response.
Below is additional information related to reports of suspected mold:
- Any time the University receives a report of suspected mold in a residence hall, there is a swift and coordinated response from Villanova’s Offices of Environmental Health and Safety, Facilities Management and Residence Life.
- When the report references an air conditioning unit, our Maintenance Department immediately cleans it appropriately, whether we believe there is mold or not.
- When the reported concern is unrelated to an air conditioning unit, the room is first evaluated by trained staff from our Environmental Health and Safety Team who use the Dampness and Mold Assessment Tool created by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health—a branch of the CDC.
When mold is identified, we work quickly to address the situation by:
- Cleaning and disinfecting affected areas.
- Assessing and ensuring proper air circulation.
- Having maintenance staff check the HVAC unit to make sure it’s working optimally.
- Providing a dehumidifier (delivered within 24 hours) in instances where the humidity levels are found to be elevated.
- As a note: The air conditioning and ventilation in the residence hall rooms are not interconnected. Each room has an individual air conditioning unit. So, an issue in one room is not symptomatic of a larger issue within the entire residence hall.
If your room will not open to your Wildcard:
Please see your RA or call Public Safety to access your room.
If you lost your Wildcard:
Please go to the Wildcard Office in Dougherty Hall to purchase a new card.
If you need help with television, computer or internet:
Email UNIT User Support or call the Help Desk at 610-519-7777.
If there is an issue with a vending machine:
Please email the location of the machine and your concerns to Dining Services.
If your request does not fit into one of the categories listed, please contact the Office for Residence Life at 610-519-4154 for assistance.
We want to provide the best experience possible for our students and community members. Below are helpful resources and tools to assist you during your time at Villanova.
Selected Student Handbook Policies
The Student Handbook is the official student handbook for Villanova University. We hope it will be a ready reference for information important to you during your stay at the University.