VERITAS SOCIETY FOR YOUNG ALUMNI
The Veritas Society for Young Alumni recognizes Villanova Law JD graduates of the last 10 years who make an annual gift of $500 or more to any area of the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Recognition as a member of the Veritas Society for Young Alumni in the online Honor Roll of Donors
- Special communications and invitations to events featuring Law and University Leadership
- Invitation to the Donor Reception with Dean Mark C. Alexander during Villanova Law Reunion Weekend
- Invitation to the President’s Reception during Homecoming Weekend
- Invitation to the University’s annual Christmas Celebration with President Rev. Peter M. Donohue, OSA
- Invitations to exclusive Villanova Law events
Veritas Society for Young Alumni Gift Level
Fiscal Year 2021 (June 1, 2021–May 31, 2022)
Class Years: 2012–2021
One-Time Gift Amount: $500
Choose What Works For You
No matter the method, your gift will have a tremendous impact on the Villanova Law community.
- Make a one-time gift to the area(s) of Villanova Law that is most meaningful to you.
- Monthly recurring credit card payments are an easy and affordable way to reach the Veritas Society for Young Alumni gift level. Please contact us to learn more!
- If you or your spouse work for a matching gift company, your employer’s match will count toward your Veritas Society for Young Alumni gift.
For questions or more information, please contact Catherine Ross, Associate Director of Annual Giving.