The Corner Grille features options to build your own burger, grilled chicken sandwich, or chicken or beef steak sandwiches. Our customers are able to choose their cheese, toppings, condiments, and choice of roll at the ordering kiosks. Our burgers are made with a local mushroom and beef blend to increase flavor and nutrition while reducing their environmental impact. The Corner Grille also offers crispy french fries, onion rings, and fried banana pepper rings. Café Nova proudly uses expeller pressed, trans fat and preservative free, non-GMO Canola Oil when frying.
Café Nova opened in August of 2012 with sustainability in mind. Use of reusable baskets are encouraged for dining within Café Nova. Café Nova features kiosk ordering for ease and accuracy and five great stations to choose from.
Monday - Thursday: 10:45am - 5:00pm
Friday: 10:45am - 3:30pm
MEAL PLAN EXPRESS (MPE)
• MPE is accepted all day in Cafe Nova
• MPE Value is $8.50
The Corner Grille
The Sandwich Station
The Sandwich Station features traditional deli selections available on a variety of breads, rolls and wraps. Your order can be customized at the kiosk and will be made fresh to order.
The Southwest station offers walk up service for burritos and burrito bowls. Choose from the ingredients displayed in front of you and watch your burrito made to order. Southwest also offers a build your own southwest salad and the popular Nova Chop salad ordered through the kiosk.
New for Fall 2019!
Two new salads ordered through the Kiosks! Try the Southwest Caesar Salad and the Southwest Cobb Salad.
Quesadillas are now offered at the Southwest station, walk up orders, just like you'd order you burritos and bowls!
The Italian Kitchen
The Italian Kitchen offers stone fired flatbread pizzas with options including Margherita, BBQ Chicken, and the popular Mushroom Spinach Pizza. In addition to pizzas the Italian Kitchen serves a crowd favorite, the Chicken Parmesan Sandwich.
Espresso and Gelato
Gourmet Espresso and Lattes are offered in Café Nova, along with decadent desserts including Gelato, Sorbet, Cookies, and Brownies. Try the Brownie Bottom Affogato Sundae, a fresh baked brownie topped with chocolate syrup and your choice of gelato served with a shot of espresso poured right on top.
HEALTHY CHOICES IN CAFE NOVA
• Build your own sandwich with turkey, roasted veggies, tomatoes, sweet peppers, and oil and vinegar on whole wheat bread or a whole wheat wrap.
• The grill features blended burgers – beef and mushrooms – for added nutrition and flavor. Grilled chicken, a black bean burger, and chicken cheesesteaks are also available at the grill.
• The Southwest station offers brown rice or romaine lettuce to start your burrito bowl. You can opt to skip the meat, add roasted veggies, and top with guacamole. There is no upcharge for guacamole if you build a vegan burrito bowl.
• The Pizza station offers an option for a side salad instead of potato chips. The Spinach and Mushroom flatbread pizza includes more nutrition than the other flatbread options.
• Café Nova’s quick grab-n-go options include a Chicken Caesar Salad, a Harvest Turkey Salad, a Citrus Salad, Yogurt Parfaits, and Fruit Medley cups.